Thursday, June 18, 2009
10:45 PM

This afternoon met up with Marianne to grab the opportunity of taking the Singapore Flyer ride for only 10 bucks. I think it's been like over 2 years since we last met and the meeting up was great! Lots of catching up and stuffs to talk about and of course the good old band days..
The meeting up was sort of to celebrate both our birthday together as our birthdate are only 3 days apart.
Took the ride only at bout 6.15pm even though we bought the ticket at 4.30pm. But i think we still board quite early as we wanted to watch the sunset. But i think it was a lucky day for us, as the staff there let us board with just the two of us in the capsules only! Woohoo~
The funny part was as there are suvillence cameras inside the capsule, Marianne and I did some funny stuffs, running ard the capsules to take pics of us with timers set in our cameras. And when we were about to reach the ground, 2 flyer staffs were like looking at us smiling n sort of waving hello to us. LOL.... Going by their reaction, I think they saw us through the suvillence cameras earlier. Gosh..=x
I find the ride duration was pretty short for me, was quite excited when we reached the peak, other than tt, it was still alright. Lol..
The ticket

Just boarded...
Marianne and I..

Sea view..


At the top!



My bdae gift fr marianne.. Thanks babe! I felt so guilty that i didnt buy any gift for her except for treating her for dinner at Secret Recipe...

Labels:



` Pro.File
The Only One

Gladys Tan
Came to this world on 17/06/1988
Yu Neng Pri Sch
JunYuan Sec Sch
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
hits
............

` I am Silence.
Pls don't spam. :)






' I'll ignite for you.
A-Z Bloggers


x AmaNda

x
Amar!S

x
Bo0nK!at

x
Cas!lda

x
Charles

x
Clar!ca

x
Clar!cE

x
Dem!

x
E!leeN

x
Flautists

x
Gen

x
Ge0rg!na

x
Gw3n

x
Hu!hu!

x
Hu!l!

x
HoNg HoOn

x
marianne

x
Pe!fEn

x
Pe!ling

x
SaManthA

x
ShaR

x
Shar0n

x
SherRy

x
Sh!juAn

x
Sh!rle

x
Shuy!

x
Strings

x
T!na

x
ValEr!e

x
WanXuAn

x
We!we!

x
X!angx!ang

x
Zak!aH

x
ZanNe

x
Anthony's bakeedo Western Store

x
WUZUN

x
JOLIN

x
LUO ZHI XIANG

x
JIMMY LEOW Comic =)

x
Nury Vittachi
Friend 1
Friend 2
Friend 3

` Listening To.
Light up the Sky

What would you like to listen?

Imeem.com? MyFlashFetish.com? Playlist.com?

` Light Up the sky.
Nothing is Impossible

Layout By: 1

Credit: 2

Inspiration: !florescent((: