Yesterday had my PVL paper.... Tsk tsk... For the past four days, have been doing the past yrs exam papers with jiaxue n jiaxin there all... i think in total we did 6 exam papers, was hoping the papers we did will help us alot for our exam but it turned out otherwise! I saw unfamiliarity upon getting the question paper... Haiyo... All i could do was to try my best in doing whatever i can and i know. I really wish i can get a pass for this module... I have somehow calculated my overall marks, i need to get at least 32/100 for this exam paper in order pass this module.I Seriously do not want to repeat this module. Labels: One last paper...
While on the way home yesterday, Jiaxin was taking the train with me as she was going to a chalet at East Coast, we were calculating how much we will roughly get for our exam paper, n we did calculated tt we will get at least 35/100! LOL... Consoling ourselves... The funny part was tt i think Jiaxin n i were too engrossed in our conversation tt jiaxin didnt alight at bedok station! We didnt even hear tt the train had stopped at Bedok, we only realised it at Tanah Merah Station. Jiaxin still tot tt Bedok station will only be after Tanah Merah station. Haha.... Cannot blame her also cause she don't stay in the East. Hehe...
Now i am left with one last paper to go! Which is Real Estate Law.... Oh dear, i haven started my revision yet!! Even though there are only 5 chapters but there are lots of things for me to memorise!! I better stop here now. Cannot slack already... Ma ta~