Lesson ended at 2pm today. There's actually BTC lecture at 3-5pm but it was cancelled as the lecturer have finished teaching all the chapters. So Karsweed n me went to the library and slack. I didnt bring my laptop battery charger today so i have to keep borrowing the charger fr karsweed.haha... Den jus now both our laptop battery were so low that every 5mins we have to take turn to charge.Lol... And i think the extra battery i brought was no use as i think i did not charge full the battery the last time i used it. This is so bored!! I should have bought my japanese notes to school so i can revise them for this friday's speaking and writing test! Boo... I wanted to bring but i tot maybe there's btc lecture so i tot no point bringing it. Blame it on my laziness... kk shall end here. Later there's BE meeting again at 5pm. This time round is some phototaking event for the graduates. -.-'