Hmmm.... jus now went to fetch my bro's girlfriend already. I was supposed to reach there bout 5.10pm as tts when her plane arrived but i reached at bout 5.20pm.haha... I could have reached earlier but i was watch korean drama at home till 4.30. I left the house at 4.40pm. Hehe... But i reached there jus in time as once i reached the arrival hall, i saw her waiting to take her lugguages. Luckily she didnt have to wait for me.. Den we took the cab home. I dono but is jus tt i find this taxi driver is not helpful at all. Once we reached my block downstair, we went to the back of the taxi to get the lugguages, there were bout 4lugguages. There's one big n heavy one which i think was over 15kg but the driver did not even bother to come out of the taxi to help us, he just waited for us to take the lugguages.
After tt we went to the Japanese Restaurant at the Tampines swimming complex with my brother for dinner. The magazine and restarant showed tt they sell one plate of sushi for $0.99 but those sushi were nothing much..Not all stuff were $0.99... They have other orders like udon noodle soup or 'stone bowl rice' etc.. those were expensive.... The food there i find it were okay only. Sakae sushi is much better. And they dont serve free flow of tea. They sell like $0.80 per cup. However my bro dont like it at all, he thinks tt everything there is like doesnt look fresh to him, he feels uncomfortable eating there. Haha! Everything there sounded so bad to him. Lol... I had a vanilla fruitlet ice cream. I find the ice cream was not bad, But i cant taste any vanilla flavour, i tasted mango fruit instead n rasins. And it was a bit too sweet.
I find tt everything went on quite smooth, is not as bad as i tot.haha. My Brother's girlfriend is quite friendly. While we were walking from home to the swimming complex there for dinner, she chatted with me alot. And i realised she told me tt when she was my age, she already studied in Australia, Adelaide...
Oh ya bout tml's plan i am not sure yet... On the way back fr airport, she asked me to bring her have a haircut but jus now she asked me if i wanna bring her to the library tml. So i am not sure bout tml's plan... And where should i recommend to let her cut her hair? Cyrena?Fusion?De Element? Erm....
Ps: Long before my bro's girlfriend arrived in singapore, i once had a thought tt maybe i might be a littletourguide for her all these... I tot alot bout it...To think tt it really some how came true. Gosh!