yoyo...is been a long time since i update my blog again...hehe... Some people have been hinting me to update it...haha... Firstly i have been quite busy with sch stuff,secondly i am kinda tired n lazy to blog after i reached home from sch... Okay my poly life have started bout 3 weeks ago n now i am quite used to life there now... At first,i was really kinda uncomfortable because i have to make new friends and get used to new environment. But after a week or so i gradually get comfortable with it. I was pretty nervous at first n i tried to make as many friends as possible..Haha... I do get along with my classmates well and they are friendly and the guys in my class like to joke around.... I have started my japanese lesson on the first week of school, the learning process is quite fun n interesting. I got to know a girl there and we got along quite well n we always laugh n joke around whatever tt is funny..haha... Recently i joined NP Strings as my cca n i chose violin as my instrument... It seems like quite hard to hold the bow n the violin correctly,BUT i cant wait to learn the fingerings of the violin! I think is going to be tough learning violin as u need patience but i know i can do it jus like how i learn to play the flute last time...=) okay shall blog until here... Will blog again soon! Hehe...