====I am Back!=====
Hello! I am back fr Australia.... so fun! I missed the weather there now,is very cold there,very cooling...I like it. Maybe is bcoz of early summer tts why the weather is not real hot yet... During the ten days, i went many many places...too many to mention.... stayed in Sydney for 4days3nights den fly to Adelaide for another 4d3n and fly to Melbourne for 4d3n again.... The weather in sydney was cooling,den in Adelaide it was cooler den i have to wear my jacket all the time,Melbourne was the coldest.... cold till sometimes i wore one more jacket,tt means i am wearing 3clothings.... The best part i like bout Australia is because of the cooling weather n the REAL FRESH AIR over there... is so refreshing man... Besides,I can see alot of stars over there! I actually can get to see my star sign one but my bro told me the moon was too bright tt i cant get to see it...oh man... The thing i dislike is the Houseflies there...Didnt know there got so many flies especially Melbourne,follow you one... REally had a fun and unforgettable trip there...I even get to try out taking a helicopter,is so fun! I will blog again another day bout where i went...