Can't Believe It!OMG!!!
hahahs....I really cant believe it manz...is like a miricle..hahas...I can't believe i passed my POA!I even got an A2...71/100...4 more marks to A1...haiz..haha...but i think is good enough already as i never scored such marks before for POA..hahas..N my maths, I am extremely happy that i scored 82/100!!An A1 for me...haha... i have improved my maths since mid-year 59.5 to 82...nvr had much 'A's since secondary,haha..I also cant believe i actually pass my chemistry..haha..i got 31/50 for it..i hope my Physics will not pull me down.. but for my SS...I just got a pass...haiz.is 25/50...die manz..think i gonna fail my humanities..my history sure cannot help me one..haiz.. aiyo my mother tongue paper2 also so bad..also just passed..41.5/80...alamak... English also...48/80 for paper 2...hope i can score better for paper1..I think by Thursday or Friday ,the truth of all my unknown subjects marks will come to truth..aiyo...i hope i can at least get a B3 or B4 for my Science n Mother Tongue n English...Humanities i doubt i can get it already...kk...we shall see...